Sunday 22 May 2011

Advertisement

This is a advertisement done for a fruit juice bottle. I have used a many images and effects from Photoshop to arrive at this final design.

I have a number of images for this process.
  • A fruit Juice Bottle
    • This was with a different back ground which i removed using the pen tool.
    • I have also added an outer glow to the image
    • Also the edges have been burned
  • Three back ground images
    • All of which i have changed to screen mode to give a transparency effect.
  • Four fruit images
    • All of them had white backgrounds which I have traced out using the pen tool. 
Other than that I drew the rainbow, the bubbles and the base in Photoshop.

I had to use various different layers in PS to create the this image. Below are the arrangement of the layers.


Hope you liked my fruit juice advertising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home