Thursday 19 May 2011

Rubbish Font

This is blog on how rubbish can be used to create a font. I have used stationary equipment to create my rubbish. I have used 3 pens, a pencil, a marker and a 6 inch ruler to create my fonts. Below is the font words I created.


I arranged the pens and took the picture using my phone and the background was removed using Adobe Fireworks. Then I imported the .png files in to Adobe Photoshop and was arranged to spell "Rubbish Font."
Also I have added a gradient background to give a artistic effect to the final image. Below shown is the layers of Adobe Photoshop of the final creation. 
All the letters are in different layers as they were imported as different images. That us all on Rubbish fonts.

1 Comments:

At 23 May 2011 at 00:48 , Blogger jason90 said...

Question 1:
There is a balance between formal and informal. The size fits in well with the size of the image. You can easily tell the type of font used and what the word is that he has used

Question 2:
It may not look like a normal font you are still able to understand the letters

Question 3:
Maybe a better colour for the background, but it still looks pretty awesome

Question 4:
The use of various different elements proves that any thing can be used to for designing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home